GA technologies iBuyer business RENOSY provides key contracts on the application
Posted: October 14, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. EDT|Update: 51 minutes ago
TOKYO, October 14, 2021 / PRNewswire / – RENOSY, the comprehensive one-stop real estate transaction platform operated by GA technologies Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Minato, Tokyo / CEO: Ryo higuchi / Securities Code: 3491 hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is moving towards transforming the paper documents required during the procurement process into electronic files from October 2021 (※ 1). Customers can check documents online with the The company’s own asset management app for property owners: “OWNR by RENOSY”. By doing so, clients can check and complete the procurement process online for most documents except those that still need to be submitted on paper as required by law, such as “explanation of important matters “And” transfer of ownership. Contract”.
[ Key Highlights ]
- By transforming an average of 177 pages of paper documents required by contract into electronic files, RENOSY checked in about 480,000 sheets of paper per year.
- Make the entire process less stressful for clients by minimizing the paperwork required.
- Save approximately 680 hours per year by removing all the tedious administrative tasks such as printing, checking and sending paper documents for RENOSY Staff (※ 2).
According to our research, it takes around 177 sheets of paper on average each time a transaction is completed for customers using the RENOSY platform. The document is either job to those who wish to complete the contracting process online or to be delivered in person for those requesting a face-to-face meeting. Customers should find a place to keep all of these papers each time they receive them. On the other hand, it also becomes a problem of RENOSY staff in which RENOSY must spend more time and money printing, verifying and sending these documents as well as increasing the number of users using our service.
In such circumstances, it is necessary to RENOSY implement the measure of putting paper documents online and updating the functionalities of the OWNR by RENOSY application in order to improve customer satisfaction and the overall efficiency of the workflow.
HHow will the customer experience change?
Customers will enjoy a more sophisticated service with the following updates.
- Customers will receive paper documents in advance
- The agent will accompany each document with clients to complete the procurement process once the paper documents are received.
- The customer will not be able to verify the complete document 10 days after the closing of the transaction on OWNR by RENOSY
- Customers will be able to download all required documents in advance from OWNR by RENOSY
- The agent will follow the electronic files (“explanation of important matters” and “sales contract” etc.) with the client to complete the procurement process (※ 3)
– Shorten the time required to complete the document is available for consultation on OWNR by RENOSY from 10 days to immediately on the day of signature
– All necessary documents, including “explanation of important issues”, “sales contract” are available online
Vision for the future:
At the same time as the launch of the digital reform amendments (art. 34, 35, 37 of the laws on real estate transactions) in May 12, 2021 (※ 4), the required documents such as “explanation of important matters”, “sales contract” and related procedures can be delivered electronically and done online as well.
When the promulgation of the reform changes takes place (※ 5), other documents may also be delivered electronically in addition to those updated this time. A pure online real estate transaction could be carried out in the near future.
Aon OWNR by RENOSY
OWNR by RENOSY is an application for smartphones and tablets intended for clients who have purchased properties using the RENOSY service. Landlords can check all documents on a contract and basic information about a tenant using the app. Apart from that, there are a variety of necessary features available to homeowners such as “manage your monthly cash flow”, “final tax return support”, “online chat”, “check out new properties”, “calculation and simulation of assets”, etc. Everything you need to manage your property and assets is here on OWNR by RENOSY.
ARENOSY tip: the complete one-stop real estate transaction support platform
RENOSY is a complete one-stop real estate platform provided by GA technologies under the concept of “mfacilitate home search and asset management. ”With the corporate vision of“ inspiring the world with the power of technology and innovation. ”RENOSY’s goal is to make everything related real estate easier for our clients, whether you want to “rent”, “buy”, “sell”, “rent”, “renovate” or “invest” in a property, you can get what you want and what you want need in one place. Currently, we have around 22,000 registered members, and over 15,000 existing assets in the center of Tokyo available on our website. GA Technologies strives to help accelerate the industry’s digital transformation process and deliver a better customer experience both online and offline.
Aabout GA technologies
Company: GA technologies Co., Ltd.
Representing: Ryo higuchi
Headquarters: Sumitomo Fudosan Roppongi Grand Tower 40F, Roppongi 3-2-1, Minato District, Tokyo
Foundation year: March 2013
Capital funds: 72,19,146,516JPY (through September 2021)
What we do :
– Operation of the one-stop service site PropTech (Real Estate Technology) “RENOSY”
(Real estate information portal site, real estate trading, real estate development & renovation, real estate management)
– Development of BtoB PropTech SaaS-type products
– Real estate sector research using AI technology
– The operation of the Overseas PropTech portal site “Shenjumausuan”, targets customers in the Greater China
Sub-companies: ITANDI Co., Ltd, Modern Standard Co., Ltd, Shenjumausuan Co., Ltd and 8 other companies
(※ 1) The explanation of important matters and the contract of sale can also be delivered electronically after the promulgation of the reforming amendments concerning the laws on real estate transactions (May 18e 2022)
(※ 2) The number is calculated on the basis of transactions concluded in 2020
(※ 3) A paper document is still required at this stage regarding “explanation of important matters” and “contract of sale” etc. before the enactment of the reform changes.
(※ 4) Source: House of Councilors, National Diet of Japan (May 19, 2021) https: //www.sangiin.go jp / japanese / joho1 / kousei / gian / 204 / meisai / m204080204028.htm
(※ 5) The reforming amendments will be promulgated on May 18, 2022
※ Data on the number of RENOSY members: by July 2021 / Data on the number of properties available on the site: by October 2020
For this version, please contact below:
GA technologies Co., Ltd.’s public relations team.
Nami (+ 81-90-1503-9158), Judy MAIL: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE GA technologies Co., Ltd.
The above press release has been provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements contained in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.